A compact and simple to use structured cabling tester featuring continuously sequencing LED displays that indicate wiring faults on both main and remote units. Identifies opens, shorts, split pairs, cross pairs and pair reversals on UTP and STP structured cabling. The two halves "snap" together with unique magnetic action providing protection against damage.
* Low cost Structured cabling 'wiremap' tester
* Tests and verifies 2, 3 & 4 pair data and voice wiring
* Sequencing LED display indicates faults at both ends
* Identifies common wiring faults on UTP and STP schemes
* Units 'snap' together with magnetic clasp for protection
* Auto power-off and low battery indication